Saturday, January 9, 2016

Make More Time for Miniatures in 2016

Not a bad resolution for a miniaturist. I shall try very hard to keep on track this year.
Just before Christmas I found these lovely pink Christmas trees in Paperchase for just three pounds each and have only just put them in one of my Christmas scenes (yes, I have too many things for just one scene!) and I was too busy in December to play.
 I like them just as they are, without decorations.
I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and received a few tiny gifts, they're almost always the best!
Happy New Year!

10 comments:

  1. Muy feliz Año Nuevo para ti también!!!
    Los árboles navideños son preciosos!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill! I love your miniature Christmas scenes, these red and white trees look great and so colorful!
    I hope to see you back into the blog world soon ;)!
    My best wishes for 2016!
    Huga, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ilona, I admit, I do miss my blog friends!I shall try and make an appearance more often this year. Hugs, Gill

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Christmas tree
    I hope your wishes come true, I would also like to see more pictures from you this year. What you do is always so complete.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wyrna, thank you so much. I shall try to show more that I make this year. I have been working but often I don't finish things! Hugs to you, xx

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year to you too!!!
    Gorgeous scene!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2016!
    The Christmas trees are original and very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gill! So happy to see a post from you...and our little Mousey girl too! Thanks so much for incorporating her into your scene. Love the trees, and the tiny Christmas themed room. xoxoxo Christel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christel, it's so lovely to hear from you. Isn't she gorgeous! I'm so happy to have her, she has such character, I'm still in awe of your talent. xx

      Delete
  7. Hi Gill,
    here we are again, with good intentions for the new year. We hope to keep them all :-D
    Your Christmas scene is adorable, fully in line with your style.
    Love from Italy,
    Flora

    ReplyDelete