Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Baby Buggy

Sometimes I make impulsive purchases of children and babies although I haven't got a nursery or baby shop. Last week I bought a buggy from Gill Red Bloor of Teeny Tiny Things for no real reason other than I fell in love with it. Isn't that how collections start?
Here is the beautiful buggy with a sad little toddler. I hope she cheers up a bit now that she has a new pram.
And Gill is selling her prams and buggies at a discount at the moment!
We have sunshine this week, I hope you're having sunny days wherever you are.


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wonderful buy. Gills prams and buggies are amazing.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Baby buggy is beautiful. This was a great purchase. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desde luego es para enamorarse de ese precioso cochecito,a la niña se la ve encantada con él!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good purchase, it it beautiful.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete