Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thoughts of Christmas

Focusing on completing at least one of my many unfinished projects I took my little Christmas carpet to my friend's house today where we had our 'dollshouse club' together.
I started making this carpet when I went to Sharm for Christmas 2008. It's a free pattern from Dollshouse World and is small enough to get the whole thing, including skeins of thread and scissors into a very small plastic box. Very useful for packing into a suitcase and likewise, a beach bag!
Like so many projects of mine that queue for completion it hadn't seen light of day since my return.
And so, today I was thinking of the Christmas I started this and looking forward to this coming Christmas when I hope to finally place it loving inside my Christmas house.

No comments:

Post a Comment